Hi
welcome to my blogger.my name is gabriel jeronimo herrera i am fifteen years old I am a student of the official baccalaureate juan escutia my subject is language vices:
Language vices are those forms of construction or use of inappropriate vocabulary that can hinder the correct interpretation of a message. It involves both diction and vocabulary, as it includes all the factors that alter the normal flow of communication
some examples are:
CACOPHONY
example:
take tea and you will get better
SOLECISM
example:
behind our
PLEONASM
example:
flew through the air
AMPHIBOLOGY
example:
I bought a computor and a cell phone, you tell me whenever you want and I lend it to you
CHEMISTRY OR ADEQUEISM
example:
I'm glad that teacher quit
DEQUEISM
example:
she told me to come to the house
HYPERCORRECTION
example:
moved
MATAPLASM
example:
cope
This is very helpful information,since we can use it to improve our communication .
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you the vices of language give a misunderstanding to the recipient and sometimes the messages are misunderstood for not giving them proper use.
ResponderEliminarI really appreciate the information you have, and your interest and your examples of language vices.
ResponderEliminarHello, your blog is interesting with the information about the vices of the language that you communicate and I think that the vices of language are commonly used in society and because I observe that a vice of language is to write badly and today I have heard it a lot as is the solecism which is an error or alteration in the misuse of prepositions and that is my comment. goodbye
ResponderEliminarYour expression is correct, because because of these vices the messages that the issuer tries to imply does not give correctly.
ResponderEliminarUn my opinión I think it is
ResponderEliminargood and that the
Information Is very
accurate about the
subject.
Hello.This very good information to learn more about language vices
ResponderEliminar